What Range of STI Screens Do You Provide?
We provide a full sexual health screen that tests for the most common STIs. You should consider having the Better2Know Full Screen if one of the following applies to you:
- You recently had a risky sexual incident which you are worried about.
- You have symptoms which could be a sexually transmitted infection or disease (STI or STD).
- You are about to start a new relationship and want to know your sexual health status.
- You just want overall peace of mind.
What is included in my STI Screen?
Please click on the links below to see exactly what tests are included in each of our screens:
- STI Screens
- STI Tests
- MSM and Gay Man Screens
- WSW and Lesbian Women Screens
- Pre-Pregnancy Screens for Men and Women
Your Better2Know screens are designed by our specialist medical team and include all your testing, a doctors consultation if you test positive, fast results and 24/7 customer service.
All our STI tests are also available individually or as a bolt on to an STI Screen. This means you can design your own combination of tests if you prefer.
Please note that results time are from when the sample is received in our laboratory, and may be shorter or longer depending on your testing location, tests taken and time of testing.