Why might I need an HIV Certificate?

HIV Certificates are required by many countries as part of their entry requirements for visas. This is normally for a work visa, or visas for visits that are for lengthily periods of time. The certificate is required at the visa application stage. Better2Know can provide an HIV certificate for you, once you have had the HIV test with us at any of our clinics. If you require a certificate, please let our patient services team know when you book your test. Your HIV certificate will be available when your test results are ready.

The list of countries that require an HIV Certificate as part of the visa application is increasing all the time, and includes Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and most other former Soviet states, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Brunei and Singapore. Please check your entry requirements before you travel.

Some professions also require an HIV Certificate. Professions include oil, gas and off-shore workers, security personnel and some sports including boxing. Better2Know are able to provide HIV tests and certificates for these professions, and also others. Please contact our patient services team who will be happy to help.